Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Packing Must-Haves


Today, my hubby and I are headed to Cape San Blas. We'll be there for about a week (no worries, I have my blog posts set up for the week). Here are some of the things I packed for our trip including my favorite bathing suit, jean shorts, a straw hat and some good books to read while we're at the beach. My friend let me borrow this book called "Promises to Keep" which is about two sisters and she says it's reallllyyyyy good (and a real tear jerker). I also bought this other book about staying organized, so hopefully I get some inspiration for when we get back from our trip--ha. 

Anywho, hope you have a great weekend!  

Xx, 

Carmen 

Source: http://www.vivafashionblog.com/2011/06/my-packing-must-haves.html

Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise Jennifer Lawrence Bethanie Mattek Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment