Thursday, July 28, 2011

Weekly Faves: Missoni Inspired


Once I laid eyes on that Missoni sweater, there was a Weekly Faves roundup forming in my mind. I'm pretty obsessed with Missoni, although I can't really afford it, but if I could, I'd buy this Soia sweater so fast! I'm so excited for the Missoni/Target collab coming out in September!

Where to find:
1. House of Harlow 1960 Tribal Circle Pendant Necklace / 2. MISSONI Soia sweater at NET-A-PORTER / 3. ASOS laptop case / 4. Linda Farrow for Alexander Wang sunglasses / 5. Anzie Angelina Earrings in Turquoise (pricey, but perfect for an anniversary gift... just saying) / 6. h.wood.beauty Lip Shine Stick / 7. Butter London Lacquer Nail Polish in Chimney Sweep / 8. Jeffrey Campbell Zoomie in Fuschia Suede

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/07/weekly-faves-missoni-inspired.html

Jennifer Love Hewitt Lindsay Lohan Torrie Wilson Hayden Panetierre

No comments:

Post a Comment