Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{painting techniques}

Photobucket
Photobucket

Just observing the paint in both the above scenario as well as the the below. It certainly has got me thinking about all of the possibilities. I love how the walls in the top image look dye-dipped. The above space was shown at the 2010 Hampton Designer Showhouse and was designed by Lisa Sternfeld.

As for the below nails I came across the below tutorial on Pinterest that shows a technique to create marbleized nails. Looks kind of fun to try for a change. Oh by the way, are you on Pinterest? If so come and find me here.

I still may be just a plain and simple kind of paint girl. What about you?

Photobucket

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/06/painting-techniques.html

Tina Fey Keanu Reeves Megan Fox Warren Beatty

No comments:

Post a Comment