Friday, March 9, 2012

Megan Fox An Archaeologist?

Can you imagine her as an archaeologist?
Can you imagine her as an archaeologist?


Megan Fox made a somewhat shocking revelation during an interview with MTV that if Hollywood isn�t working out for her, "I would really love to go on an archaeological dig.�


And no, she ain�t joking.

"I have an offer to go somewhere in England, but I would rather go to Egypt or Syria or some place like that,� revealed the Transformers star. But don�t worry, fans. You�ll still get to see her on the big screen as she is currently promoting her latest movie Friends With Kids with Bridesmaids stars Kirsten Wiig and Maya Rudolph.

Megan recently revealed on The Ellen Show that she was a �fruit� before becoming a Hollywood star. She said: "My only real job that I ever had was, I worked at a little smoothie shop in Florida. I mostly worked behind the register, but once a week, usually on Fridays, someone had to dress up as a fruit and go out and stand by the highway � I was a banana. A giant banana."

Watch to see how a giant banana frightened Megan during her Ellen interview.


Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=5384

Carmen Sandiego Cheryl Burke Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment