Monday, May 23, 2011

Celebrating Six Years


C loves to surprise me. (I love it too!). He came home from work on Friday with a huge box gift-wrapped in pink paper (the girls at the local Hallmark store were kind enough to wrap it for him). It's funny considering I used to be a designer at the Hallmark headquarters and my very good friends designed the gift wrap (how cool is that!?!). Anyway, we ate dinner prior to opening the gift and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was in that long box. I kept thinking it had to be some type of furniture because I'm dying for new furniture for our place, but the box was just too skinny. I should have figured that the gift was waaay better than furniture, it was an easel. I've been painting on our dining room table or on chairs covered with old towels. It was the perfect gift.


On Saturday, we celebrated our anniversary at 2941 Restaurant. It was beautiful & delicious. 

*Top photo by Megan Biram, bottom photo courtesy of 2941

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/05/celebrating-six-years.html

halle berry whitney port cheryl burke Salma Hayek

No comments:

Post a Comment