Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe Doesn't Want J.K. Rowling To Write Another Harry Potter Book

I think I've had enough of sitting on a broomstick!
I think I've had enough of sitting on a broomstick!

Daniel Radcliffe got the shock of his life just the other day when he heard rumours that J.K. Rowling was going to write another Harry Potter book.

Though it was in the middle of the night, Dan just had to know if the rumours were true. So he SMS-ed Rowling.

�I was worried! I texted her. I said, �Look, is this true? Are you writing another book?!" Dan demanded to know. Hour laters, Rowling responded.

�She wrote back that she was so pleased with my performance in Harry Potter 7: Part 1 that as a reward, she promised to never write another book about Harry,� revealed the actor who is keen on leaving his broom and wand behind and move on to the next chapter of his career.

There goes our hope for another Harry Potter book. Gee, thanks Dan!

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4340

Annette Bening Talia Balsam Jessica Pare Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment