Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adele: 'If I See My Dad Again, I Will Spit In His Face'

Adele will go berserk at the sight of her father
Adele will go berserk at the sight of her father

No chance in hell is Adele going to reunite with her estranged father Mark Evans who abandoned her when she was three years old.

In an interview with Vogue, Adele said she would "spit in his face" if she ever saw her father. "I was actually ready to start trying to have a relationship with him. He's f***ing blown it. He will never hear from me again," Adele said.

Her father did the mistake of speaking to The Sun last year. In the interview, he mentioned that Adele's problem with men could be due to her failed relationship with her father.

"How dare you comment on my life? It makes my blood boil. There is nothing that would upset me more than my dad being bribed by the press," the 23-year-old singer said. "There's consequences other than just getting a bit of f***ing money that lasts you half a year. It blows my mind. 'I love her so much.' Really? Why are you telling me that through a newspaper? If I ever see him I will spit in his face."

She sounds angry enough to write another hit song, don't you think?

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=5321

Carmen Sandiego Cheryl Burke Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment