Monday, February 27, 2012

Blonde supermodel Bar Refaeli gets mistaken for blonde...


Under.me


Under.me


Under.me

Blonde supermodel Bar Refaeli gets mistaken for blonde supermodel Brooklyn Decker all the time. That may happen even more now that Refaeli is appearing in ads playing tennis while in her underwear, when Decker is the one married to tennis star Andy Roddick.

It?s confusing right?

Anyway, the reason she?s wearing her underthings while waiting to return serve is that underwear company under.me has a new campaign featuring Refaeli on the tennis court.

The company website is a ?Coming Soon? landing page urging folks to follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Here are those links, in case you would like to do that.

Under.me on Facebook.

Under.me on Twitter.

Source: http://feeds.foxnews.com/~r/foxnews/entertainment/blog/~3/w-UOhy2EPyw/18016525434

Jennifer Lawrence Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam

No comments:

Post a Comment