Monday, February 27, 2012

passionate on friday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
First of all when I close my eyes I am seeing really cool shades of purple. I thought I had got that out of my system when I painted our guest room Peace & Happiness (Benjamin Moore)..do I sound like I have been taking or inhaling some brain altering substances..you know because I am seeing things and using colors called peace & happiness. Anyway today I not only feel passionate about the above colors but I also feel passionate about the following:

*Flowers and the prospects of the upcoming wildflower season, (above wildflower picture taken by me..I think I might blow it up).

*Oh mercy can we please discuss the new Mish jewelry shop in New York?? Look at those walls that were painted by Mark Uriu...what a hugely talented artist. I want those walls in my house. Images via The Style Saloniste.

*How about a new water-based nail polish by Scotch in Morning Glory Fizz (that is exactly the color of morning glory that grew in my back yard). Love the packaging too.

*Ok and sign me up for my bogging friend Jess's new hardware. Seriously can I be first in line? I love the shapes and especially that acrylic brass combo pull. Go here to see more.

*AND finally the above quote by Elisabeth Kubler Ross really is striking a chord with me and is especially meaningful...thanks Mara.


Happy Presidents Day weekend!!!

P.S. - My main objective this weekend is to gather a bowl full of lemons...and then I just know every thing else will fall into place...

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/passionate-purple-on-friday.html

Katie Holmes Penelope Cruz nicki minaj Carmen Sandiego

No comments:

Post a Comment